Motorcycle Forum banner

First ride this year

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Stingray 
#1 ·
Took the Liner out for first ride of spring today. Felt good to get out again. Bought a Bell Arrow helmet and was very pleased with it. Very quiet and good quality for little money. I'm in Nebraska so good days are few in March. Anybody else get new stuff over the winter for their Liners?

#6 ·
stingray, where in DE are you? I'm in MD but not far from the line - Chestertown.

#3 ·
That about the temp today in Nebraska today, It's ok when it's sunny, but the roads still have a lot of sand from the snowplows this winter. Never know when you are going to have to dodge the stuff. Only get about six months here, how about there?

#4 ·
Prob get about 8 to 9 months worth of riding depending on the winter. This winter was mild so I got on in Jan and Feb, and now the weather is hitting 60 So I try to ride as much as possible now. Little too chilly to ride today but the next few days are gonna be warmer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.