Panigale v4s
  • Login:

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Panigale v4s

Panigale v4s

Is there 2 different types of crotch rockets?are Superbikes meant for highspeed turns 150 plus. And not for lots of real sharp turns in the 30 mph to 70 mph range. If i want to take sharp turns every 200 ft in town or the suburbs or the city i would want a much lighter bike right? I want to buy a panigale v4s but im not sure if a bike that big 430 pounds is also meant to handle in the short range scenarios?

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    99 xvs 1100 vstar custom
    please dont create duplicate threads. no one needs a litre bike. unless you go to the track... i dont have any experiance with sport bikes. But i have heard smaller ones 300-650 are more flickable because of less weight. a ninja 350 will do interstate speeds... i have a yamaha v star 1100. even though it is 700lbs i can corner pretty good. my brother has a sport tour. yamaha tripple. its a 700 i think.
    We gain knowledge by watching, doing, listening, and teaching. Not by insulting. We all can say mean things nicely.

Super Moderator

My Bike(s)
    Can-AM Spyder
    I have deleted the other identical thread that you started.
    [Edit: Make that the other TWO that you started.]

Why would you be wanting or needing to "take sharp turns every 200 feet" ?

Maybe this isn't a fair statement but from your post it sounds like you are asking "What is the best way to ride like a maniac and kill myself."

Superbikes are designed for racing.....on a track.
    Riding one on the street is just a waste of money.

If you are a new rider, a MUCH smaller bike would be a better first choice.......and maybe not a sport style either.

What exactly IS your situation.......and why are you asking ??
    Last edited by Easy Rider; 06-01-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    Don't believe everything that you think.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

In Training
    My Bike(s)
    99 xvs 1100 vstar custom
    i was thinking of the fz-09. But if would start with an FZ-07. It is a parallel twin, upright position. Plenty of power. it is very good for new riders.
    We gain knowledge by watching, doing, listening, and teaching. Not by insulting. We all can say mean things nicely.

Sponsored Links