Help!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Help!!!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Posts
    3

    Question Help!!!

    Sorry to interrupt but this is my first time on this forum and I can't figure out how to start my own post, that's why I'm just replying to this one. Can someone please direct me in regard to this? Thanks... I hope.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    M-J Lifetime Achievement Award
    My Bike(s)
    SV650S '05 (Blue) -SOLD-
    Location
    Gatineau, QC, Canada
    Posts
    10,553
    Moved to Test forum.

    Procedure:
    1- Select a forum to post your thread.
    2- click the "New Topic" button.
    3- There's no step 3
    Louis

  4. #3
    M-J Master Poster
    My Bike(s)
    M50
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DogSidecar
    Sorry to interrupt but this is my first time on this forum and I can't figure out how to start my own post, that's why I'm just replying to this one. Can someone please direct me in regard to this? Thanks... I hope.
    First stop in here and introduce your self. http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/fo...tml#post229843

    And to start a new topic goto the area you would want to post your new thread and at the top is a button that says "New Topic". Fill in the title and what ever you want to say.

    Welcome to the forum!!!! Fill out somemore info about you like your location and bike so we know what you have if you need help.


    Louis it was my turn to help
    Last edited by Rockhead; 08-27-2006 at 09:20 AM.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    M-J Lifetime Achievement Award
    My Bike(s)
    SV650S '05 (Blue) -SOLD-
    Location
    Gatineau, QC, Canada
    Posts
    10,553
    Sorry RockHead, I'll let you handle the next one.
    Louis

  7. #5
    Newbie
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhead
    First stop in here and introduce your self. http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/fo...tml#post229843

    And to start a new topic goto the area you would want to post your new thread and at the top is a button that says "New Topic". Fill in the title and what ever you want to say.

    Welcome to the forum!!!! Fill out somemore info about you like your location and bike so we know what you have if you need help.


    Louis it was my turn to help
    Please tell me what you mean by "the area (or forum) where I want to go" and WHERE does it say "New Topic"??? I haven't seen that yet. Thanks!

  8. #6
    M-J Lifetime Achievement Award
    My Bike(s)
    SV650S '05 (Blue) -SOLD-
    Location
    Gatineau, QC, Canada
    Posts
    10,553
    If you are viewing a thread, you get "new reply".
    If you are viewing a forum, you get "new topic".


    Look at this screen shot taken from the Test sub-forum:

    See the "new topic" button?
    Louis

  9. #7
    Newbie
    Posts
    3
    Lous,

    I finally did figure it out and made a post. I just didn't know what to click on to get to the right spot to begin with. I have never done "forums" before and don't really spend alot of time online. Thanks for your help!

  10. #8
    Newbie
    My Bike(s)
    2005 Boulevard C90T
    Location
    Fremont, IN
    Posts
    5

    I'm a typical newbie

    Hello everybody. Istarted out reading the starting problems for C90
    T and have had some of the same. Will try rocking back trick next time and go from there. Would like to hear more about this. Haven't quite figured out how to navigate for posting to correct areas.....

  11. #9
    In Training
    My Bike(s)
    05 Blue M50
    Location
    Conroe Texas
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    Hello everybody. Istarted out reading the starting problems for C90
    T and have had some of the same. Will try rocking back trick next time and go from there. Would like to hear more about this. Haven't quite figured out how to navigate for posting to correct areas.....
    here we go.


 

Sponsored Links

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •