Hello to everybody.
I have a XVS 650, and I cannot start it as usualy when the engine is cold.
If I'm covering the intake of carburettors with the hand or with a rag, then it starting.
I've done a little movie, how it behaves, but the forum doesn't allow me to insert the link because I'm too new on this forum. Probably I will be able to insert it, after I will post more messages here.
Until now I've done the following:
- replaced the spark plugs with new ones
- cleaned the carburettors
- checked the carburettors for cracks, including rubber membranes
- checked the engine for loss of compression and it's in the normal range
- checked the valve clearance and it's conform with the service manual
- checked the tube of cilinder intake for fake air suction
And with all these, it still doesn't want to start.
Can somebody help me with an idea what can be wrong?