03 vstar 1100 lots of backfire - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.

Welcome to the Motorcycle Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    In Training
    My Bike(s)
    99 xvs 1100 vstar custom
    Quote Originally Posted by 031100 View Post
    To all, thanks for all your ideas and alternatives to the set up I have now. I'm looking into what's available and by who. I like the POD idea, I can get rid of the Kuryakyn Hypercharger and stock air box. Getting rid of these two will make it easier to work on the bike. I've never run a motor with the plugs burning that white or light. Especially and air cooled motor. I've spoke to some of old timers and they actually jet their bike to run richer in the summertime and then leaner in the cooler months, makes since. When it gets in the 40s, I don't ride at all anymore. I'm going to do some FLY fishing this vacation, talk to you guy's when I get back. Stay in the wind with a friend!
    It is much easier without that airbox in the way
    We gain knowledge by watching, doing, listening, and teaching. Not by insulting. We all can say mean things nicely.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MotorcycleForums.net
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links