Motorcycle Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Suzuki
    Hey guys, just registered. I was changing the clutch cable and the bottom part of it (the one not at the lever) is connecting to a small metal cage, that you have to unbend a little to get the cable head through. So it broke after a few weeks after I bended it because apparently it's 30 years...
1-1 of 1 Results