Motorcycle Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Suzuki
    I need to replace the rear plastic fender that holds the indicators and licence plate. I cannot find the part required or even sure what it's called. Please help. Its for a Suzuki Marauder GZ 125 y (2000)
1-1 of 1 Results