Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few parts from a conversion I did on my former M50. I do not have the bike anymore :eek:oops: and would like to have these OEM parts go to a good home. Shipping costs are extra (from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada eh! (n2c1x2))

Make a reasonable offer. Pics available upon request.

- Front Fender ($75)
- Front turn signals (clear lens) ($50/pr) SOLD!
- PAIR solenoid (works) (connector cut off for pair bypass) mounting bracket and chrome cover, long air line ($40)
- Rear Fender (with rear signals, clear lenses, upgraded integrated LED brake light, some light wear from seat ($100)
- Side chrome fender rails ($100/pair)
- front and rear OEM seat and pilon ($75/pair not seperated)
- OEM tool kit ($20) SOLD!
- stock rad cover ($20)SOLD!
- right side covers, debadged,($35) (left keyed side SOLD)
- Rear Left and right OEM footpegs & brackets ($40 as a pair)
- Pipes (some minor blemishes) ($175)
- 2 tank Boulevard tank badges ($20)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would the footpegs fit a 2008 M50?
According to the parts list on BikeBandit, the part #'s are the same. So I would say yes it will fit

·
Registered
4 Posts
Previous owner put on some billet floor boards, which I'm not really digging.

I think I'd like to get those pegs from ya, but I can't send you a PM due to the minimum 15 forum posts requirement.

(Man, I was just in Toronto a little more than a month ago... hah)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent

hopefully you can reply :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got your PM, thank you, but after I typed up my reply and hit submit, I was given:

"To be able to send PMs your post count must be 15 or greater."

Ugh.

Here's a link to a pic of the floorboard (best I've got right now as the bike is still at the dealership):

EDIT: Seriously??!! "To be able to post links or images your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 2 posts."

If you could PM me your email, we can just communicate that way. Or I can make 12 more posts... LOL.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh crap. I noted an error in my for sale post and I apologize. The pegs I have are the rears not the fronts. I will edit it and correct the posting.

I do see why you want to replace the fronts tho. They are .. unique ..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Am brand new so I don't know how we will connect, but I am interested in the OEM tool kit.
replied via PM. let me know if your able to read it. thanx

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the PM. Can't reply same way. This is full toolkit?
I'l cut and paste what I sent and attach a couple of pics

it would be $30USD shipped. so the $20 listed and $10 for shipping. You can paypal the money to [email protected]

Please let me know the prefered shipping address

Thanx

Scot

IMG_20151011_094954.jpg IMG_20151011_095037.jpg

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Done, Thank you.
Thank you. I will be back in town wednesday I hope and will fire it off then and get you a tracking number

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Done, Thank you.
heya sorry for the long delay. I was kept out of town longer than i wanted. I have shipped it today and upgraded the shipping to expedited so its there quicker.

the tracking number is thru canadapost.com CX542670977CA

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey I need the front right turn signal and the RING that is attach to the headlight how much for this two and how can we do to ship to Georgia US

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey I need the front right turn signal and the RING that is attach to the headlight how much for this two and how can we do to ship to Georgia US
They are being sold as a pair. I could do shipped for the $50

1 - 20 of 27 Posts