1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
I kinda like the "Transformers" headlight =]

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
ya, the Z1000 that we get here is the same pointy angular affair. actually, i think the Z1000 is even worse! so many pointy and angular lines on it, and repeated all over. oddly enough, the Z750S looks a TON better and quite different, even though it's the same "family".

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Kinda cool but, since it costs more than a Busa, it will be a long time before I could consider it.

Wonder how many they will sell?

·
Registered
447 Posts
It's running the Busa engine in it. At the introduction of it they showed it with a supercharger on it, but that's gone now. It's getting the stock Busa motor without any re-tune.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Looks awesome, but the rear fender is weird. It like ends and then theres like an extension off of it. I donno, cool none the less

EDIT

It's just the angle, from a side view it looks fine.

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
ya, the Z1000 that we get here is the same pointy angular affair. actually, i think the Z1000 is even worse! so many pointy and angular lines on it, and repeated all over. oddly enough, the Z750S looks a TON better and quite different, even though it's the same "family".
Saw a new Z1000 at a stealership this weekend. Those "fangs" around the radiator were just plain weird. :madd:

·
Registered
29 Posts
hmmmm i wonder how fast it is. i bet it can kick ass on the track. i think the styling is cool cept that id definitly remove that fender. suzuki is king!

·
Still crazy after all these years
14,183 Posts
Seen it ... I wasn't impressed. A bit too wide in the front and "funky" from the back. Not my style.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
i kinda like it :)

but i agree with that rear rudder... lost that.. pipes look neat...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts