Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my hands on a 1977 RM125 project when i was sanding away the surface rust and old paint i found a 4 mark stamp on the rear left side right on he frame tube trying to figure out what it means

·
Super Moderator
12,184 Posts
Welcome.

It's probably a factory part number of some kind.......but why do you care ?

I hope that you got the thing running BEFORE you spent a ton of time on cleaning it up and making it look good.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting a PE175 motor mounted in it was more curious then anything couldn't find anything about it when i googled

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What ken said im missing a comment i guess im not looking for that im looking to figure out the number stamped in my frame under the seat or can i continue to get comments that dont pertain to that stamp

·
Super Moderator
12,184 Posts
I am Ken.

You will get whatever comments that people care to offer.
And as long as they are not insults or WAY off topic they are all welcome.

You, however, will not continue to be welcome if you keep that chip on your shoulder.
Your choice.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chip on my sholder didnt have one till now clearly you couldnt see my pic its right there so sorry i was looking for an answer to a question beyoned your capability ill delet my profile for you and go elts where where people answer questions and don't immediately assume people are haveing an issue have a nice day

·
Super Moderator
12,184 Posts
I saw the picture and GAVE you what is most probably the right answer.
This thread is closed.
IF you continue being belligerent, you won't have to try and delete your profile; I will take care for that for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.