Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Looks like you're well on your way .

The valve tappets (.002" engine STONE COLD & set to the "T" mark) should have been the very first thing you touched, expect the intake valve to have close to zero clearance .

It looks like I'm being booted off this fine forum, that's a shame but many others before me have asked what's the problem, you have my E-Mail feel free to contact me there I can help you out or direct you to another CT help site .

Yes, I made that post, NO unless English is your second language in no way did I say I'm out, YOU DID THAT and now you are talking out of the other side of your mouth .

I -do- understand this is YOUR forum (you're the "Super Moderator") and I'm a guest so I have to follow your rules and I do this unlike you who changes what you say and then attack me, I don't cotton to bullies never have and never will .

You're abusing your bully pulpit and that's why traffic here is so low and folks don't stick around .

I hope you'll stop and think before giving me the air but it's your show, feel free to make a fool of your self .

Give me time and I'll make mistakes too, I can learn even after 7 decades on God's green Earth .

·
Super Moderator
13,952 Posts
Yes, I made that post, NO unless English is your second language in no way did I say I'm out, YOU DID THAT and now you are talking out of the other side of your mouth .
There aren't a lot of ways you can get expelled here.
But one of them is wasting everybody's time with a personal vendetta against another user.
Another one is LYING about a post that YOU made.
A third one is insisting that bad information is somehow good.

You are guilty of all 3 of those in the past.
IF you can clean up your act in the future there won't be a problem.
If you persist in being disruptive, you will be barred.
YOUR CHOICE.

Post #54 in this thread:

Okay, unlike others, when I say "I'm out," I'm actually out .

I don't lie and I'm able to accept making mistakes, moderators should be too .
I am out of trying to help with his "project" because he seems to be ignoring my advice.
I am NOT "out" of keeping the forum running smoothly.
Part of that is stopping useless arguments.

So......if you just can't help yourself and post ONE MORE insult directed at anybody on here.......
Then you ARE gone.
YOU have total control over this.

·
Banned
61 Posts
No sir ;

You're firmly in control and dishonest to boot .

I like this forum but I'm able to learn .

you're over 79 years old yet still have not learned some important things .

I didn't make this a pissing contest, you did .

SIGH indeed .

·
Registered
7,302 Posts
Might I suggest a compromise...each of you call it a day about this particular problem. Give the OP genuine advice....I too believe a 110 motorcycle a little too small for long journeys but its his choice....the good thing about advice is (be it good or bad) you can ignore it if you wish.

Finally the scene from Dumb and Dumber springs to mind when Lloyd swaps the van for a minibike and the two of them ride it to Aspen.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts