Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I have a 1986 Suzuki intruder vs750.
My question is did they come with the chrome battery side covers at that year?
And also my rims Are not spokes was there an option for an actual alloy rims that year ?
I am trying to get a collectors license plate for BC Canada. This week my insurance will be much cheaper, One of the requirements for that is everything must be original. And I just got the bike about three weeks ago and I don’t know much about them.
Thanks for all your help .

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
All the pics I have seen show spoke wheels and colour co-ordinated covers. I would suggest the covers have been chromed later and the wheels are not original. The insurance shouldn't be a problem for the side covers surely? and the wheels ....well I know how anal insurance companies can be when trying to deny a claim so you may be advised to do some more checking....is there a specific website....even a Suzuki one may be able to help.

Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the pics I have seen show spoke wheels and colour co-ordinated covers. I would suggest the covers have been chromed later and the wheels are not original. The insurance shouldn't be a problem for the side covers surely? and the wheels ....well I know how anal insurance companies can be when trying to deny a claim so you may be advised to do some more checking....is there a specific website....even a Suzuki one may be able to help.

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts