Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just an update that the price is up to $405. Thank you to the moderators for letting me post this.
I'm selling a bike on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/192713168993

1998VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):JS1DK41A7W2100078
Mileage:999999Make:Suzuki
Engine Size (cc):349Model:DR
Warranty:Vehicle does NOT have an existing warrantySub Model (Optional):DR350
Vehicle Title:ClearType:Off-Road
THIS BIKE DOES NOT CURRENTLY RUN. Must be picked-up within 7 days of winning bid at my place in zip code 90815 (most likely on or before November 12).

No warranty. No returns. Cash, PayPal, or credit card (via eBay) only.

There is no odometer. There is no mileage.

Please see the youtube video for a closer look at the bike:
(or search Wg4YZslNYMY on youtube.com)

The last time this bike was started was roughly 10 years ago and it ran great at that time. Engine turns over. The fuel system probably needs to be gone through since it’s been sitting for so long. 11 years ago I had RG3 put in new suspension parts front and rear, cost was over $700. I have the information page they gave me of what the specs are of the suspension. It’s been ridden twice since then. It has an FMF exhaust pipe, black Clarke gas tank with a Pingel petcock. It’s missing one of the sidecovers. Has an Excel rear rim. Frame is not bent, has always rode great.

Current registration/green sticker and title.

I'm willing to accept less of a deposit if the winning bid is less than $250. Bike must be picked up from a location within the ZIP code 90815 within seven days of sale. Clean CA DMV title.

THIS IS SOLD AS IS (i.e. no returns, no warranty). At time of sale each of us will sign two (you get one and I get one) Bill of Sales stating:
1 - A description of this motorcycle and its vehicle identification number (VIN);
2 - There is no warranty on the vehicle; The final sale price of the vehicle;
3 - The name of the buyer and the seller; Sold in the city of Long Beach in Los Angeles County

1 - 1 of 1 Posts