Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased a 2000 Suzuki VZ800 Marauder and would like to find a copy of an owners manual to familiarize with what everything is and what it does. For instance there is a place to put a key above the muffler and behind the passenger foot peg, when I put the key in and turn it it doesn't seem to do anything? I would appreciate any help. Thanks Larmo

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have the 2005 version but the earlier models could be different. At any rate, I'm guessing it's either a helmet lock or a release for the side cover that contains your toolkit (and possibly owner's manual.)
Can you take pics?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the 2005 version but the earlier models could be different. At any rate, I'm guessing it's either a helmet lock or a release for the side cover that contains your toolkit (and possibly owner's manual.)
Can you take pics?
It's not a Helmet lock, I'll have to check out the side cover but it is also held on with an Hex screw. I'll check it out though and if that isn't it I'll take a picture. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2000 Suzuki VZ800 Marauder and would like to find a copy of an owners manual to familiarize with what everything is and what it does. For instance there is a place to put a key above the muffler and behind the passenger foot peg, when I put the key in and turn it it doesn't seem to do anything? I would appreciate any help. Thanks Larmo
Hello. Did you ever find one? I am looking for an owner's manual too. Same bike, same year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts