Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, i have a 2002 drz250 with no spark condition, i road a hare scramble finished the race road back to my truck shut the bike off , loaded it roughly 2 hrs later got the bike home unloaded it and hasn’t ran since ck plug no spark replaced no spark replaced battery put new after market coil which tested good by service manual, no spark, new oem kill switch, new oem wiring harness new RM stator ( they claim was better made than oem)??? Still no spark the original stator looked like it had gotten hot and it was 100* the day of race tested cdi according to service manual and says its within specs Any ideas thank in advance for any help

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Well since you replaced most of the system but the cdi I would suspect that or the few other things not replaced...reg rec... Also the main fuse...even if it looks good it may not be and since you race the bike i would also check the fuse mount for good connection. Does the bike have any safety switches such as clutch/side stand. The side stand safety may be covered with dirt from the race and failing to fully close when the stand is up.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts