Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a 2002 Suzuki Vacussa 800 intruder. After a few months of riding it started running on one
cyl then it would catch and run great. I rejetted and cleaned the carbs, new plugs, installed the pair value bypass cleaned the carbs again still same issue. When riding if I rev up and it catches runs great then when come out of throttle back to one cylinder. Need suggestions please
Lonnie

·
Super Moderator
13,952 Posts
Vacussa is not the right name.

Give it a healthy dose of Berrymans B12 Chemtool in the gas and run it a bit over a couple of days.
The idle paths in your carb might be plugged up.......and they are hard to SEE much less clean.

If that is the problem, manually applying partial choke to the carb on the bad cylinder should cause it to fire up.
You can do that by partially blocking that intake with your hand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vacussa is not the right name.

Give it a healthy dose of Berrymans B12 Chemtool in the gas and run it a bit over a couple of days.
The idle paths in your carb might be plugged up.......and they are hard to SEE much less clean.

If that is the problem, manually applying partial choke to the carb on the bad cylinder should cause it to fire up.
You can do that by partially blocking that intake with your hand.
Thank you I will give that a try. It idles really good only when I add throttle that the other cylinder goes out . yea I am not the best speller lol Volusia

1 - 4 of 4 Posts