Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I am begging for your help motorcycle gurus.

I am having hell finding a decent windshield after a bird struck mine and broke it. I am also having hell finding solid bags and a wide seat. It looks like no one even makes Windshields or solid bags for this bike, and God forbid I find a wide seat for my fat ass.

I love the bike. We bought it as a "bucket list" item before my wife becomes blind. It's genetic, and there is nothing that can be done.

I am not a fabricator, nor am I good with modifying the bike. I would prefer easy on, easy off.

What bikes are compatible with the VZ800, like the Intruder and so forth? Can I buy a fairing or windshield for another bike that will fit?

I am looking for with a bare minimum required to install:

Batwing fairing, solid (preferred) or
Batwing Windshield or like the one below

Solid bags(not leather)
Wide driver seat compatible with stock passenger seat (Not a spring seat or a bobber, wife is on the back)

Optional: pegs so I can stretch my legs out while riding.

·
Super Moderator
13,232 Posts
This is the second time you have posted the almost exact same questions on here.
And I answered your first inquiry.

Then there was the THIRD post on the same day that was exactly the same......which I deleted.

Please do not post the same thing over and over.
That will not get you any better answers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is the second time you have posted the almost exact same questions on here.
And I answered your first inquiry.

Then there was the THIRD post on the same day that was exactly the same......which I deleted.

Please do not post the same thing over and over.
That will not get you any better answers.
SUPER,,Moderator 🤣🤣😂🤣😳

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
SUPER,,Moderator 🤣🤣😂🤣😳
And with that, I'll be leaving the forums. One would expect a certain amount of decency from a community, especially for older (age) members like myself, and towards new posters to help them feel welcome and grow the forum.

I guess trolls are everywhere now.

Edit: Since there is no readily available way to delete my own account, would a forum admin please remove it for me?

·
Super Moderator
13,232 Posts
And with that, I'll be leaving the forums.
Sorry to see you go.
But a little explanation is in order, I think, for the benefit of other users.....new and old.

IF everybody just ran wild with no oversight, the forum would soon be cluttered with all kinds of "junk" which would make it hard to use and less useful.

I asked you to PLEASE not do something that is disruptive.
So is arguing with polite requests.

Your account will remain since there is no good reason to remove it.
Just don't use it anymore, if that is your choice.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wasn't referring to you, instead I was referring Mambott's completely uneeded reply.

As for account removal, Please consider this formal notice that I would like my personal data removed from this website. An email will be sent as well.

By law, if a user requests data removal, it must be removed.

If Mambott is indicative of the type of user here, there is no reason for me to be here. There is also no reason for my personal data to remain in the SQL database (or other) that the site uses.

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts