Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just picked up a 2007 Boulevard C50.Got it for a good deal. I've been riding for a couple of months, previous (still have) bike was a 1999 Honda CBR. I wanted a cruiser because I heard they were more comfortable. Which it feels.

Looking for suggestions to add more comfortability to the bike as in seat, back rest, saddle bags, crash bars?

Thanks. :)

·
Super Moderator
13,512 Posts
Looking for suggestions to add more comfortability to the bike as in seat, back rest, saddle bags, crash bars?
Welcome.
Saddle bags and crash bars are not "comfort" items. ;)
But I highly recommend both.

Back rest and custom seat often go together and can be really expensive.
Over the years, I've found custom seats to be worth the investment, Russel Daylong mostly, but back rests not so much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome.
Saddle bags and crash bars are not "comfort" items. ;)
But I highly recommend both.

Back rest and custom seat often go together and can be really expensive.
Over the years, I've found custom seats to be worth the investment, Russel Daylong mostly, but back rests not so much.
I've been looking into the crash bars almost all day and saddle bags. The viking bags are $500 for the ones I want. I don't want to get some cheap Amazon knockoff.

The crash bars are tougher to find right now. The bike looks good but the previous owner laid it down a couple of times so there is some cosmetic items that need to be replaced. Any suggestions on good crash bars?

·
Super Moderator
13,512 Posts
there is some cosmetic items that need to be replaced.
Any suggestions on good crash bars?
So.....if the damage is just "cosmetic", those parts don't really NEED to be replaced.......right ?? ;)

Hopefully someone else can help with the bars. I'm not familiar with them on that model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts