Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody knows if there will be a mayor revision for 2009 ?

I am kind of waiting until the 2009 comes out before I jump onto my next SV.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea from what i seen on www.sv650.org - UK based SV650 resource - Main when the main pagepops up with a couple of pics that come out in summer of 08 for 09 the new sv is sick the front end is different i tried lookin online at other sites but haven't had any luck finding it to see if its true or just someone modifying a different bike. i like it, iwouldn't mind owning one.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to open that link but was not able to... I am really looking forward to a new style of the SV...

Anyone else has heard anything ?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw those pictures and if it is true, it will be a big hit, a very nice make over!

I like the whole front end, but sad to see that gone are the days of a round head light.

The back I don't care too much because it just try to look like a GXR and those I am tired of...

As soon as that bike shows up locally I am jumping on it...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea I like it its different it will stand out hopefully its true some other friends of mine seen pics on other sites but I forgot to ask which ones but when they do come out I'm definetly going to take one for a spin to see if their is a diference in the late modelin performance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts