Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A passenger back rest is the reason I'm looking on forums for help. I have a 2018 C90T. EVERYTHING I find online says it will not fit my bike. Everything seems to stop at 2009 when I think Suzuki quit making it for a while. I'm tryin to find out if earlier model parts fit the newer. Is the bolt pattern on the fender the same as the earlier models. Will a 2009 passenger backrest bracket bolt onto a 2018.... OR... if the bolt pattern is not quite the same, is it wide enough to fit. I can drill new holes in the brackets to fit. If the brackets are long enough and if the backrest is made wide enough. ....OR ... Are all the back rest made the same width and the bracket size changes to fit different bikes. Maybe I can find the brackets for a 2018, and buy a back rest for an earlier model.

I’m not having a hard time because I’m trying to find something cheap. I CAN’T find anything. OR its only the brackets. I’m not getting any help from dealers or parts people. I think they simply look online at the same thing I’m looking at and say sorry nothing fits or we don’t make anything.

·
Super Moderator
12,966 Posts
I can't find a back rest to fit. I can only find the backrest brackets.
Maybe you need to get the brackets and then find someone who can custom make you the backrest ??
I bet the brackets are made to fit some standard backrest.......you just haven't found out which one yet.
Good luck !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts