Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have owned my 2019 Boulevard C50T for about a year now and I am looking to replace the stock exhaust system with something a little louder. I have spent some time looking around online for pipes but I don't seem to be having much luck. I found some generic slip on mufflers but not much of a variety. Which given its recent production year isnt entirely surprising.

I have found plenty of Cobra and Vance & Hines systems for the older model years and I was wondering if anyone had any luck or insight into installing some of the systems intended for the older models on the newer ones. To my knowledge relatively little has changed since the '05 models outside of some styling changes in '10. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I personally encourage you NOT to mess with your factory pipes,
contacting the company that makes the pipes that you are considering would hopefully get you the answers that you need.
That is a fantastic idea. I hadn't thought of that. Thank you I will try and contact them about it. And for the record I'm not looking to raise the dead with my pipes, I just came from a louder bike than this one and I miss the sound. I thought I would get used to it but it still feels like something is missing for me.

Thank you kind stranger

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello all, I have owned my 2019 Boulevard C50T for about a year now and I am looking to replace the stock exhaust system with something a little louder. I have spent some time looking around online for pipes but I don't seem to be having much luck. I found some generic slip on mufflers but not much of a variety. Which given its recent production year isnt entirely surprising.

I have found plenty of Cobra and Vance & Hines systems for the older model years and I was wondering if anyone had any luck or insight into installing some of the systems intended for the older models on the newer ones. To my knowledge relatively little has changed since the '05 models outside of some styling changes in '10. Any help would be appreciated.
For some strange reason, there doesn't seem to be a lot available for newer Boulevards. G-Man Industries has HardKrome (they look like Cobra's) and they have their own brand. They also have intake mods and EFI processors. I had a 2008 M50 with Cobra Street Rods, a Cobra fuel processor and a Thunder Mfg. intake. Using a basic setup, the bike felt a lot better but I had to add quiet baffles to get rid of the Streetrods raspy exhaust note. After I did all the mods, I took the bike to a shop and had a it put on a dyno and tuned. It woke the bike up a lot. Good luck, you're gonna like it when it's done.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts