Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this story of a young grad from college who couldn't find a job. So he decided to go to all 50 states and work for one week in a different field in each state. He typically highlights a job that the state is known for.

What a great learning experience he'll take away from this. If people could just expand their horizons and think outside the box they could realize that there is alot out in the world for them.

I don't know where this kid will land but with his passion, fearlessness & drive I'm sure it will be on his feet somewhere. Plus he'll have seen more & done more in 1year than most of us will have experienced in a lifetime.

Kind of makes me want to do more with my life.

This Week…

Click on his photo gallery to see what he's done so far in your state.

-

·
May 2007 Member of the month
7,992 Posts
Life is wasted on the youth!!! Just kidding,, wonder who is funding all this for him????
Gotta be Mom and Dad. If he is funding himself good on him.

If it is Mom and Dad,, lucky kid. My Dad would tell me to take a hike.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Standup applause for this gentleman.

The land of opportunities... Well, he's living it. Nice going.;)

·
Registered
13,238 Posts
I found it quite amusing that he came to my hometown (Theresa, WI) and this "guy" thought "how hard could it be to make cheese?"

and found out it was one of the toughest jobs he had so far (he's about halfway through).

I just chuckled and thought "what a chowder head, 'cause we don't do any hard work around here." with heavy emphasis on sarcasm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts