Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to find the right side crank bearing. Kawasaki part 92045016. the bearing was made by NTN #SC0626C3. does anyone know of an alternate or cross reference to other bearing manufacturers?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
You should be abal to source a bearing of the correct size given that number and make. A quality bearing supplier will know what is needed. If you have the old one so much the better for size comparison. Worse case scenario is size the inner and outer race sizes and depth with a vernier gauge and take those to the bearing outlet.

good luck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got the measurements just like you said. The critical feature of this bearing is it has a 2mm deep notch on one shoulder of the outer race where the bearing holder seats. It's 30x72x19mm: Id, od, thickness. Don't think anyone makes such a bearing. And the ones on Ebay are expensive and some even with rust 🙄

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bit the bullet and bought, sight unseen, the bearing with correct part number on ebay. Asked for pictures, but I got impatient. I'll post a picture when it's put back together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts