Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the intruder for a little over a year now before me it only had one other owner, an old guy who hardly used it. When i bought it, it only had 2500 miles on it. It now has just over 6000 so still not very much. It has a hydrolic clutch. The problem is recently it seems like once i get the bike warmed up and start riding it the clutch starts getting super grabby and it becomes really hard to shift into a gear, and even more hard to get it into neutral. Before i would released about half way before it grabbed now it grabs immediately, like i barely release at all and it grabs hard. I've changed the fluid once and that seemed to help but after riding it today it started doing it again. Do you think i need a whole new clutch? or is it something much simpler? Because of the super low miles i find it hard to believe it needs a new clutch but since the bike is older its the only thing that makes sense. But my thought was if the clutch is going it should be hard to grab not grabbing so quick.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts