Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been told I need to install a more comfortable passenger seat for my C-50. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced but good seat to improve comfort - more padding, etc. I have factory saddlebags and sissy bar now and don't care to lose either of those for a better seat. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Been told I need to install a more comfortable passenger seat for my C-50. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced but good seat to improve comfort - more padding, etc. I have factory saddlebags and sissy bar now and don't care to lose either of those for a better seat. Thanks
I've tried two aftermarket saddles and found them worse than the factory part. The were both kinda narrow and too hard for even the shortest ride. I met this guy, John Longo at a show in Maryland. His prices aren't bad, not cheap mind you but not bad. his # is 3017624373. The other place is Corban Motorcycle seats. Pricey but in my opinion, well worth the money. I was lucky and found a year old one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've tried two aftermarket saddles and found them worse than the factory part. The were both kinda narrow and too hard for even the shortest ride. I met this guy, John Longo at a show in Maryland. His prices aren't bad, not cheap mind you but not bad. his # is 3017624373. The other place is Corban Motorcycle seats. Pricey but in my opinion, well worth the money. I was lucky and found a year old one.
Thanks- I may give him (Longo) a try. I ordered a gel pad from Amazon to see if that would help any, just for an experiment. A guy I work with said he put one on and it seemed to help with comfort.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts