Motorcycle Forum banner

Another Difficult Morning

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  IntruderCruiser 
#1 ·
I went last week and looked at those leftover Marauder 1600s, and have been wringing my hands trying to figure out how I can come up with the money. Today I was out with the wife and swung by another local dealership. They had a good selection of used bikes out front, and low and behold an '04 Warrior. God that thing is cool! 4000 miles, and $8900 and it could be mine. And what's worse, it has the exact same pipes I said I liked on the Warriors on the "replace exsisting bike" thread. The guy fired it up, and it is pretty loud, but I think I could deal with it. Not crazy about the paint (burgandy with subtle flames), but I could change that if need be. The PO traded it for a Goldwing, and he had studded soft bags, the pipes, and a windshield on it. I'd clean off everything but the pipes myself, and maybe get some plain bags (not into studs). The salesman said a guy had come in to look at it already today, and was bringing his wife by to look at it. I'm sure it will be gone in no time. If I could come up with the cash I'd probably still go with the 'Rauder (no miles, and cheaper), but that Warrior sure had me drooling. These trips to the dealerships are getting too hard on me. Might have to stop that madness.

#3 ·
I know you are suffering from a well known disease "ineedmuchamorcusabikcus" the only known cure is riding a bike you already have on a daily basis and injecting small amounts of cash into savings.................lol

#5 ·
lexxter said:
How about a Brand New 2004 VTX1800C4 Only $8883.00?

That has got me thinking again!
My brother just picked up his yesterday, he knew I was getting a new bike so He had to one up me by getting a larger bike :roll: :)

#6 ·
lexxter said:
How about a Brand New 2004 VTX1800C4 Only $8883.00?

That has got me thinking again!
Man, that's an awesome price, but I'm not really a VTX kind of guy. Too classic cruiser for me. I want the sporty look. I really liked that Warrior. I never paid too much attention to them before other than just casually checking them out. Still would prefer liquid cooling and shaft drive, but if I'd have had the money it would be here at the house right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.