Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would like to load a pic but can't seem to know how to.It ask for a URL but tried that too. Oh well, I would like to see other BOSSes and compare looks,mods etc. I'll check back on this post later and see who popped in to talk. Thanks to all---Steve Meyer in Louisville Ky. --Go Cats!!!:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
You have to resize the picture in windows paint to a maximum of 100 pixels square before it will accept it

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T. Bike has about 17,000 miles on it. Have added back rest, and speakers that attach to my Garmin 550. This way, I have a GPS plus music from the built in MP3 player.

Bike was purchased in December 2013 -not ridden until May 2014 when the weather in Michigan got better.

How long have you owned yours? If less than 12 month, please keep your eye on the pipes - mine began to peel in late May, 2015. Even though the bike sat for 5 months in 2014 and then again from late October 2014 - May 2015 (which means I got to ride it for only 7 months), Suzuki said no warranty and they will not offer any assistance.

So, as you get closer to your year, please look closely at your pipes and get them fixed under warranty. You might opt for chrome- because it appears that this will continue to happen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have owned my C90T Boss for 2 years and absolutely love it! I rode cross-country on it last year from Tacoma, WA to Dover, DE and back. I had a custom seat with backrest made in Kingston, WA and it is the best $1,100 I have every spent! Also put Freedom Performance pipes on after returning from Sturgis last Fall. I do have a question for everyone...can any of you tell me what the exact height of the bike is when it is standing upright from ground to top of windshield? I have searched all over the internet to no avail. I would measure it myself but alas, the tape measure has disappeared! I am shipping my bike from WA to TX and the carrier has height limits. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My 2013 C90T Boss is approximately 57 inches (1447.8 mm) in height, standing straight up and measuring from the bottom of the floor to the tip of the windshield. I hope that helps you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got a 2013 boulevard c90t and I am looking for a sissy bar for the old lady, but i am worried about quality and fit. Got any advise for me?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts