Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Oklahoma around here?

Lookin for ideas on a nice ride in Oklahoma. Tired of the same old route, and need something new. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess I'm the only one in Oklahoma? Figures. Gotta be somebody. Come on now, don't be shy.....

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
There was an Okie on an M50 participating recently, very keen to have the loudest pipes possible, look on the loud pipes thread

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks. Hey have you heard of a place called Worumba Station in South Australia? It's a ways north of Adelaide. It's a sheep ranch/tourist destination that is run by a man and his wife. You should look it up. Anyhow, Mary and Lindsay are close friends of the family. I haven't had the pleasure of visiting them there, but my mother-in-law has several times now. You really do have some beautiful country in Australia. Just wish the roads went to all of those places, it would be an epic ride.

Now that I think of it, I may have seen him on the highway recently. Somebody on an M passed me like I was standing still, and I heard them coming from a mile away...

P.S. Found the thread you mentioned. What an ass. Don't care to ride with him or his Morton Violators. Easy didn't like him either, lol he doesn't play well with others anyhow.

·
Registered
729 Posts
dantheman, you might want to go to the Bikes, Blues and BBQ ralley this fall in Fayetteville Ar. There are lots of bikes there, take your ear plugs though. Lots of Factory exhibits on Razerback road as well. I try to go every year with a few friends, a little over 350 miles round trip for me.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. That sounds pretty cool. I'll see if I can talk my wife into it....

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Hey DantheMan, don't know of Worumba station, it's about 3,000 km from me. Some of the outback stations can be very remote and there are thousands of them. But glad your folks had a good time there.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey DantheMan, don't know of Worumba station, it's about 3,000 km from me. Some of the outback stations can be very remote and there are thousands of them. But glad your folks had a good time there.
Yes, that's what I'm told. Access is via dirt road, and weather permiting. Just curious if you had any knowledge of it. You might be the only other Aussie I know. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts