Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been meticulously searching the classifieds, local swap sheet, craigslist for iowa, minnesota, kansas and Wisconsin and have not found an naked sv yet. I talked to a local dealer and he said they are pretty popular right now due to their price (so are mopeds). He said they just haven't got any used ones. The ones I have found seem to be selling a little high. Just wondering who has bought used and what they paid, please include the year. Unfortunately, this is prime time riding weather. So those who have them are riding and not selling. Although there are plenty of harleys for sale.:fight1:

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Where are you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
iowa. I actually found two last year, but was not ready to purchase. May have to wait till fall. That is when I found both of the nakeds.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
I've been watching for them, too. I want one for the track. If I see any I'll let you know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should add your location in your profile.
I took your advice and listed my profile.

Thanks blogger from st cloud....I am hoping to find something. I could kick myself for passing one up last fall, but I just didn't have the money to spend then and my wife would have killed me if I had two bikes. So I sold mine this year and now I am bikeless. I didn't plan on selling it so quick. I actually listed it and a few days later someone called and said they would buy it sight unseen............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts