Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too fond of the stock bars in my rig, any recomendations for vendors and manufacturers for the mod, thinking some kind of drag bars to spread me out a little, want to avoid swapping cables if I can.

Thanks

Sent from deep behind enemy lines

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arms are a little bunched in, would like better extension, and abit more of a palms down hand position. My arms are little pushed into me, in order for me to have my arms more straight I kind of have to lean back more than I want to.

Sent from deep behind enemy lines

·
Super Moderator
12,302 Posts
My arms are little pushed into me, in order for me to have my arms more straight I kind of have to lean back more than I want to.
Hard to make an accurate comment not having seen your riding position but.......you generally should have some bend in your elbows to facilitate proper interaction with the bars.

Before you do anything drastic......if your bars are clamped to the top of the forks (rather than being welded solid), you might want to just loosen the clamps and rotate them forward a couple of inches.

When you have a minute to spare, you should visit your profile and put in your new bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts