Motorcycle Forum banner
321 - 340 of 370 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
Hmm haven't tried that one . . . Drinking a Boner beer from PA now. Heh heh . . . Boner . . . it's supposed to have an umlaut over the "O" but I don't have a German setting on my computer.

Time for you to make a trip down south Dr. G!

- Nut

·
Registered
13,238 Posts
I have to agree with the old codger who said.....

"bottled water, whaddya doing, drinking bottled water, I'll drink bottled water when the world is awash with Heineken!"

Although I haven't had Heineken in awhile, might be time.

·
Premium Member
13,226 Posts
I have to agree with the old codger who said.....

"bottled water, whaddya doing, drinking bottled water, I'll drink bottled water when the world is awash with Heineken!"

Although I haven't had Heineken in awhile, might be time.

Go with the canned variety. If glass is only available. Check to see if it was in an enclosed twelve pack where light could not get to it. Going canned, or non-light exposed glass, will greatly enhance your Heineken experience.

·
Registered
13,238 Posts
btw, way off topic, when did wine in a box become remotely upscale?

Saw some (in a recycled box no less, it said so) for $20; I believe it was 3 liters, maybe 4.

·
Registered
13,238 Posts
the nice thing about WI is that we have Leinenkugel's right up the street and they have all kinds of speciality beers that get at least as far as Milwaukee since Miller bought them out.

Don't even have to buy Sam Adams to get fairly fancy beer (got to help the home team when you can).

Although I do admit, most of the best tasting beers in the world come from Europe, and there are just too many to choose from.

·
Premium Member
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
Love Stella!

the nice thing about WI is that we have Leinenkugel's right up the street and they have all kinds of specialty beers that get at least as far as Milwaukee since Miller bought them out.
Oh yeah, I like all of their offerings that I have tried!!!!!! It's actually very available down here.

- Nut

·
Registered
308 Posts
Never really been a "Beer" drinker.... If I have something I usually drink a Malt like Smirnoff Ice or somehting to that affect (no matter who it offends"). If Rum and Cokes (Cuba Libre) are not avail and no Smirnoff Ice, I can drink a coors light or a budweiser.... Thats about the extent to my beer drinking.....

·
Registered
13,238 Posts
and yet against all these fine choices, I am hearing (anecdotally) that Pabst is a bit more popular than it used to be.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Never really been a "Beer" drinker.... If I have something I usually drink a Malt like Smirnoff Ice or somehting to that affect (no matter who it offends"). If Rum and Cokes (Cuba Libre) are not avail and no Smirnoff Ice, I can drink a coors light or a budweiser.... Thats about the extent to my beer drinking.....
Do you have your mother's permission to be on the Internet?
If I were you Stingray I wouldn't admit to this sort of deviate behavior on a beer thread.

·
Registered
13,238 Posts
along that train of thought, don't drink much beer anymore either.

usually whiskey.

but well played afterdarker (there needs to be an acronym for that, oh wait, there is a.d.)

·
Registered
13,238 Posts
A guy I know has the crazy idea he is going to brew beer.

Good idea, but a lot of work for what usually turns out to be 2 - 3 cases, which with the help of a few friends and acquaintances, and it's gone

Just about every time I go to local grocery store, there is another brand of beer - some don't last too long, but it's not a bad thing to see things changing.

321 - 340 of 370 Posts