Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this forum reaches all over, but for anybody near the area....

An organized ride has been announced to benefit families of fallen police officers. Proceeds go to WA C.O.P.S. (Concerns of Police Survivors)

When: May 25th 2013. 8am registration, KSU @ 9am
Where: Destination Harley, Tacoma, WA to Law Enforcement Memorial, Olympia

Hoping for a large turnout. Please post up if you can join us!

Sent via middle finger express

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I'd go but I already have plans and will be out of state at the time.
Taking 4 days off and riding to SE Oregon to visit family and then parts unknown, haven't had 4 days off in a row in more than 2 1/2 years.

880 Posts
actually there was a broken piece of glass inside my tachometer and I thought the noise was coming front my illegally modified exhaust but it turns out that was the problem and it is not illegally modified after all.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
actually there was a broken piece of glass inside my tachometer and I thought the noise was coming front my illegally modified exhaust but it turns out that was the problem and it is not illegally modified after all.
So is there a point here besides the one on the top of your head? :madd:

880 Posts
well there was about 5 traffic stops in lacey as I was riding in the rain with grunge buster on my chain and I went by there with 2 round trips so I should be ok and it would be nice if my turn signals would arrive in the mail before then. I would definitely like to take part in something motorcycle related so it is a maybe since it is in the area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts