Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Man graphics are soooo a matter of taste & opinion. They're definitely going for loud & flashy. If you like that type of style I could see where one would think these are awesome, they're well done to that end.

I like much more subdued styling (yes I like skulls) but I won't be donning any of these helmets anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Agreed. I also tend to dislike designs that aren't clearly visible out to 50' or so or at speed. If they look like a ball of newspaper from a reasonable distance, forget it.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Give me a solid color and I'm happy. I like my silver airframe, light and quiet, but I probably should replace it after getting hit with two rocks and dropping it a couple times.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Give me a solid color and I'm happy.
:plus1:

Like Clint said, most of the designs on helmets are no longer discernable once you're moving anyways. So, unless you cruise your bike back and forth at the local hotspot (I don't) wearing you're helmet on tope of your head like a really big hat (seems very popular down here at the beach), a design on a helmet doesn't make a lot of sense to me, especially when solid colored helmets are almost always cheaper than their design covered counterparts.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I was going for the Arai RX-7 GP Freddie Spencer Replica next year, but all of a sudden they said they wouldn't make it anyways, so then I'm stuck with me 'ol Pedrosa helmet.
Touché :-?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
It's like: I love milk, as long as it's in a beer mug and has beer in it :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts