Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 605 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
A few small details you might not notice in the pics- the handlebars are abouy 6" shorter than stock, saddlebags are direct mount (brackets are internal to the bags, not external), seat has been modded with new foam/contour and risers are harley risers that offer another 1/2" of height and 1.5" of pullback as compared to stock. The combination of seat changes, riser changes, handlebar changes, modded airbox and forward controls makes for a fit that is custom to my size and body dimensions and feels great when riding. For those that have seen it before, you'll notice the stripes are gone.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Here is latest pic of mine, only couple of weeks old. I have a mapam backrest on order, hopefully here next week.

·
Registered
187 Posts
here are two more recent pics that i like and one befor i did my last paint job which is prolly my favorite pic.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You need a hair dryer and something to scrape of the sticker like an old credit card. You keep heating the sticker up and keep scraping and pulling. finally you'll get it down to just the adhesive which can be removed with a little cleaner a rag and some elbow grease. It will take 15 min tops

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nate, there is just something so cool about that flat paint job. :bluethum:

ya i feel the same. i have been thinking about goin back with it actually....what does everyone else think?

·
Registered
539 Posts
new ride

bought april 22, as of today i've put 900 new england miles on it.thats some cold mornings.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
ya i feel the same. i have been thinking about goin back with it actually....what does everyone else think?
Just as I find the mix of chrome and black awesome on a stock M50, so to I find the mix of flat and gloss dang awesome. But I didn't realize it til I first saw your pic month or two ago I think. I've seen it on here before. It made me stop and look, just like I did when I saw the first M50 in the dealership 3 years ago and bought it (it's still the only M50 I've ever seen!).

Is that just primer? Is it a finished paint job with flat paint? Tell us...

It has attitude written all over it. I love it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
'08 C90se

Here's a few pics of my new bike. Two days old and over 250 kms (~150 mi) on it already!

(This is the first time I've tried to attach photos to a posting. Hope it works!)

Keith

·
Registered
18 Posts
pic of my 2006 C50T Boulevard

I might be the only Boulevard owner with a chicken! Her name is "Chicklet." I just wish I could find a helmet for her!

(I hope I did this right---and you can actually see the pic!)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just as I find the mix of chrome and black awesome on a stock M50, so to I find the mix of flat and gloss dang awesome. But I didn't realize it til I first saw your pic month or two ago I think. I've seen it on here before. It made me stop and look, just like I did when I saw the first M50 in the dealership 3 years ago and bought it (it's still the only M50 I've ever seen!).

Is that just primer? Is it a finished paint job with flat paint? Tell us...

It has attitude written all over it. I love it.

Ya its a primer. i sprayed it hopeing i would fall in love with a color soon and paint it, but once i primed it i kinda didnt want to change it. so i cleared it (since primer cratches even easier, and that was that. only problem is where the oil gets on my side cover (where its shiney) i think its comming from my air box? hope not from the valve cover. (i thought only harley's leaked ;-) :lol4:

41 - 60 of 605 Posts