Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm the proud new owner of a 2007 Boulevard M50 (9,500 miles). I purchased it from a dealer about a month ago. Now we have not had a lot of great riding weather here in Michigan lately, but I'm finding that after a ride when I pull into the drive or garage I cannot maneuver when in neutral. It feels like the brake mechanism is stuck somehow. It seems that after about 5 minutes I am able to move the bike around. I'm going to head back into the dealer in a few weeks, but curious if anyone has ever experienced this condition before?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone, I'm the proud new owner of a 2007 Boulevard M50 (9,500 miles). I purchased it from a dealer about a month ago. Now we have not had a lot of great riding weather here in Michigan lately, but I'm finding that after a ride when I pull into the drive or garage I cannot maneuver when in neutral. It feels like the brake mechanism is stuck somehow. It seems that after about 5 minutes I am able to move the bike around. I'm going to head back into the dealer in a few weeks, but curious if anyone has ever experienced this condition before?
UPDATE - so I just took my bike into the dealer, they definitely felt the drag and it was related to the rear brake drum. A little easy adjustment on the nut and the problem is fixed, plus it rides a ton better now too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts