Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not trying to revive an old thread, but bring awareness to a bike rally that has grown over the past 17 years since the original poster's rally pictures. I've been attending this rally since 2012, though it's been cancelled the last two years because of Covid. I'm planning again to go this year and hoping the rally happens as it's been one of my favorite events of the year over the years, and not having it for the last 2 years adds to the depression of dealing with government Authoritarianism. Funny how the current government accuses the last government of authoritarianism even though this government is the only one in recent years to have performed actions worthy of being described as such.
I can only say, if you're a biker and enjoy a good time, try to attend this rally and help in it's growth; There's tons of good rides and the rally has plenty of family friendly events. My understanding as of the last BBB 3 years ago, it was getting bigger than Sturgis. After the last 2 years of cancellations due to covid and whatever, apparently this year the rally is to be centered around Rogers, AR while it's usually in Fayetteville, AR with Dickson Street being the 'main strip' where most attendees hang out during the evenings of the rally. With things being different this year, I really don't know what to expect, but would hope that attendance spurs the local government to bring the rally back to where it's been since it started over 20 yrs ago.
This rally is in the south central midwest of the country. It's a great central location for bikers all across the US. It's fun for a whole family with plenty to see or do for the few days it occurs. Personally, while I greatly enjoy going to this rally each year, it is also the primary rare times I get to see certain friends. I have some friends that live nearby in Springdale that I usually visit with when this rally occurs, I've been staying with them since 2013. My friends and I, as well as the hundreds of thousands of other visitors would like to see this rally continue to succeed. I ask that other bikers come visit this area for our well known great rides and come visit this rally to meet more of our fellow bikers and learning more of the great rides around here as well as the historical and beautiful area around here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts