Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the previous owner did a nice hack job on this bike and I'm restoring it into a bobber/chopper. They had ape hangers on the bike and I noticed the blinkers didn't work and was missing a low beam for the headlight but have high beam and the horn didn't work so I opened up the switch and it looked good used a tester and no power to anything so...... undid the handle bars and went into the wiring "internally wired ape hangers" and noticed someone wired them up thru the handle bar spacers and the bars tilted and sliced thru all the wiring but the high beam wires...... needless so say they used all the same color wires for extending the wiring harness to fit the bars so every wire is blue! I traced the wires and actually found the multi colors from the factory harness but I'm having weird issues with the blinkers........ anyone have a wiring diagram colored preferably so I can rewire this all correctly or pictures I can use......if u have both diagrams for both hand controls that would be great since the other side will need to be rewired too do to the hack job I found. Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I did a google search like you said to bob and I found a color coded print out for the wiring but since there was no 93 wiring diagrams like I said....the 1990 one on that search none of the wires match the factory harness.....so google doesn't seem to help so any other ideas

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda starting to wonder what the purpose of these forums are lately since no one really knows or can help people. Really all I need is just the left and right blinker wire color codes or a diagram for a 93 intruder 1400 if anyone knows I'd greatly appreciate it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts