Motorcycle Forum banner

261 - 272 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Probably wont have one for awhile. Getting married.. dun dun dunnn.. lol j/k.. Wifey wants honeymoon somewhere out of the states and I want a SCAR-H as my wedding present to myself..
Congrats! SCAR-H? Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition? I suppose your forward thinking after all it's not always a honeymoon.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #263 (Edited)
Well she sold.. I watched it ride off on Monday. So I guess that closes the book for me on the R&D for the M50. Ill still be around and who knows I may Return in the form of one of these........... (Its too bad I cant insert the The Dark Knight end of the movie theme song right here)
imagesCAG9HLZ3.jpg

·
Registered
926 Posts
Well she sold.. I watched it ride off on Monday. So I guess that closes the book for me on the R&D for the M50. Ill still be around and who knows I may Return in the form of one of these........... (Its too bad I cant insert the The Dark Knight end of the movie theme song right here)
View attachment 24454
Congrats on the sale!

·
Leg Humps The Snap On Tool Man
1,477 Posts
Ha! Imagin that.

NMc

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this is an old one. But i thought I'd throw out a picture of my turbo mod i finished up a few months ago. So far everything is running great. Pushing 5lbs boost and running a power commander v. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,689 Posts
How much would you charge to turbo my c50?
Who is that question directed to ??

The last post was SEVEN years ago.......and the thread started two years before that.

Also please note the burned out clutch.

Replacing the whole bike with an M109R might be a better idea......or a Busa.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
I would suggest a C50 frame, brakes and suspension would not be up to the job of handling the extra power of a turbo.

261 - 272 of 272 Posts