Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2013 Boulevard c90T BOSS and want to put on a passenger backrest. I would like to know if the previous years of boulevard parts will fit? I have been looking online but haven't seen anything regarding compatibility. Suzuki factory parts are prohibitively expensive and I have seen many aftermarket backrests but cannot seem to find one that fits a 2013 c90t.

regards
Stache

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just picked up a 2013 Boulevard c90T BOSS and want to put on a passenger backrest. I would like to know if the previous years of boulevard parts will fit? I have been looking online but haven't seen anything regarding compatibility. Suzuki factory parts are prohibitively expensive and I have seen many aftermarket backrests but cannot seem to find one that fits a 2013 c90t.

regards
Stache
Sorry to say but they don't. The holes on the mounting brackets are in the wrong place for the 2013 model and the 2013 looks like it is about 3" wider. I've adapted a cheep ebay find to fit and will try to send pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The pics are in my album under backrest

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply. Looks like I'll be spending some time on the plasma table t man some new Brackets and sissy bar. I'll probably order a backrest pad online that suits my needs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
parts compatibility

I decided to go with the Kuryakyn driver and passenger backrest and make my own mounts. they are going to powder coat tomorrow and I will post pics when they comeback.

I have the mounts back from powder coat but think I will do them again. too many grinder marks are visible and I will be bending them rather than cutting and welding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts