Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi MrCamalionti,
In his earlier post he said already that it was the Memphis Shades Bullet 2330-0077.
The 2 Stans in the thread are the same guy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 30520 Has anyone come up with a solution to the Memphis Shades Bullet/M50 issue. I've actually found three on Face Book Cruiser pages. While I've asked them and two gave me a few details. Only one would tell me that the model he used was for a 2010-2013 Stateline Mod# 2330-0077. He told me that he had changed bars and headlight but not which mounts he used. This is one of them. The photo on the bottom use to be owned by a guy named Lars Naesborg. He now rides a killer M90 with a Batwing. View attachment 30521
Do you know what kind of bars he used on the second bike? I'd like to do something similar.

·
Registered
4 Posts
M50 V stream Fairing

Im hoping someone can help me out here. Im new to this thread (and the Suzuki m50 for that matter, had less than a year). Im wanting to mount a windshield on my 2009 M50. I found one I like but the fitting list doesn't state my motorcycle. Will this still fit or will I need to mod it? The description says it will fit the following:
2006-2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R
2014-2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Boss
2011-2014 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition
2008-2009 Suzuki Boulevard M109R2
2007-2009 Suzuki Boulevard M109RZ Limited
2013-2016 Suzuki Boulevard M50
2013-2016 Suzuki Boulevard M90
2009 Suzuki Boulevard M90

If I posted this in the wrong forum I'm sorry. I appreciate any help

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,163 Posts
Welcome.
The location of your post is OK but it would have been better to start your own thread.

Have you contacted the company that makes the shield yet ?
Often they can tell you what is required for models not listed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all.

I found a solution how to add this windshield without any modyfications to Suzuki M800 or similar Boulevard M50 with standard oval headlight (i think max to 2009. I asked at "Memphis" company about any other windshield which headlight hole is abaout 21 cm (8,2 inch). And guess what - there is one. Model named MEM7121. I bought it without lock mount kit. I made it myself (pic no. 2). First i put MEM on the headlight and test how to works at specyfic speed. I'm 181 cm (6 feet) tall and at this combination the wind on my head was too strong. So I modyficate the mount lock and put the windshield few cm forward. Situation was the same (maby little better). Next step was change the angle of mount. I just rised the top of windshield. That was it.

PS.: I be able to post images when my post count will by 3, so pictures in next post ;)

I think that I am useful to someone

·
Registered
4 Posts
To above topic, you don't need to change the headlight. Mount kit, which i made with aluminuim pipes (half inch diameter), is mount under steering head shelf (i dont know in english how it names) with 8mm screws.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts