Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the C50 is $2000 cheaper. That $2000 can pay for a service, repaint, new pegs and fenders. That's basically what i'd like to do.

I currently own a Honda V25 and I love the way it looks. But I ride at 110km/h and it simply can't keep up on the high way which is why I'm upgrading. However, looking around the cruisers are very, very expensive but the C50 is an exception especially for a 800cc. Only thing is, I love the general look of it but i really dislike the way the fenders look (also, the V25's seats look much much nicer)

Is it possible to swap? Are people even looking to swap? I live in Brisbane so it might be hard to organize so my second option is to find a vendor to buy new fenders. Once again, I don't know where to look or how much this would set me back.

Other then that, i'm just looking at pictures online, what are some other differences between the two bikes apart from fenders?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What does that mean?

Cause other wise if i can't find another fender i'll just have to cut it because that ledge is just hideous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts