Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I took the All Bran Challenge
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firedog came up with a good way to map owner locations.
Any C50 people able to do this on a world basis.
I have trouble with spell checker ( grey matter between ears)

·
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EZ
Thanks.
When I click option for not usa it rejects city options.
What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
If you click on the "Not in the US? Click here" link, you should see the "city" box above. You will have to type your location in that block manually. Try entering "Surrey, B.C. (Canada)" when filling in the city box.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I've only noticed it today with that "click" hyperlink to make the pink hippo dance... Man, I was laughing on the floor seeing it dance!!! Didn't know that thing has the moves!!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
nhoel said:
I've only noticed it today with that "click" hyperlink to make the pink hippo dance... Man, I was laughing on the floor seeing it dance!!! Didn't know that thing has the moves!!!
You can thank Sean (stp1971) for that one. He e-mailed the link to me.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
rappidrabbit said:
:roll:
somehow i was added as living in victoria , texas...actually from New mexico :roll:
Whoa! That's way off. Try typing your zip code again to see if a new entry will place you in NM. If it's all good, I'll delete your TX entry.

·
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EZ
I have tried many ways of entering Surrey in city options for non USA, it all ways comes up invalid city. Even through I am in non USA, it sometimes suggest Surrey, North Dakota.
Perhaps I should move there. Maybe George has not got around to telling me that he has made Canada part of North Dakota.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
It's funny that Surrey is actually on the map as being in Canada, but would only recognize North Dakota on the drop down list. Your best bet is probably to use Vancouver, B.C. as the city and indicate that you live in Surrey in your shoutout.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Blackie,
Glad to hear it worked for you. The map probably got ESP or something to figure out Vancouver is your birth place. :mrgreen:

Rabbit,
Awesome! I deleted your TX entry. Balance and harmony has been restored (I hope). :mrgreen:

·
Registered
563 Posts
EZridr1 said:
Blackie,
Glad to hear it worked for you. The map probably got ESP or something to figure out Vancouver is your birth place. :mrgreen:

Rabbit,
Awesome! I deleted your TX entry. Balance and harmony has been restored (I hope). :mrgreen:
:twisted: got the balance but where is the harmony? :twisted:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts