Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member. New Boulevard. First Suzuki. Thanks for having me.

Quick question guys and gals. Can anyone point me directly to the location of the turn signal flash relay on the 2013 C90T? Ive replaced the lamps with leds, and its blinking too fast. I found the appropriate replacement but cant seem to locate the relay where i thought it would be. I've looked under the seat, behind the lower side covers, and behind the covers in front of the tank. I'm thinking it might be under the tank, but I don't want to go that far until I know for sure that I need to.

Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
13,153 Posts
The original one makes a faint click when it's operating, right? Can you follow that "by ear" and locate it ?

If not, someone should be along shortly who will know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reply Easy Rider. I was just coming to follow up. Actually, I finally found it. It is behind the charcoal canister under the right side cover. Needed to remove the seats and the canister to get both hands in to reach it. I found an online manual, without having to order one, on this bike that helped me track it down. If it will let me, I'll paste the link here. Hopefully someone else will find it useful.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wouldn't let me until I have 3 posts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Glad you worked your way through this. Please tell me how to remove the seat from this model. I have no manual, and have asked, but gotten no reply. Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Xring.

You'll need a 6mm hex key or ratchet bit. Take out the bolt on the back of the passenger seat securing it to the rear fender. Then push the seat strap forward off the passenger seat as you pull the seat back and up. From there, you'll see two more bolts securing the pillion bracket and driver seat. Then just pull back on the driver seat and it will pop out as well.

The left side cover just pops off. Pull gently, but firmly on both ends to pop it loose. There is a pin on the bottom of it that sets in the cover below it, so be very careful not to break this off.

The dots you refer to on the instrument cluster are for backlight level on the gauges.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just found the elusive flasher relay. Wow, it was right there the whole time...Why they couldn't have put it with the fuses is beyond me... Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can someone post a photo or something of where they're finding the flasher relay? I cannot locate it for the life of me. Trying to replace with an after market relay for LED turn signals.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts