·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
You've got mail.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Man I Have Been Jammed Up Since Being Hit By A Drunk And Broke Both Legs And Arms And Need To Make Some Scratch. I'm Only One Injured Rider Not A Store Or Chain. If I Had Never Lost My Job I Would Be Tying To By Another Bike But Instead I Got Buried Ny Bills And Lost My Bike I Was Building For Maxton To Set A Speed Record For Sub Liter Bikes. Now I Have 10 Months And Starting From Scratch But I Won't Stop As Long As I Am Breathin.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
STUNT Rider support planned! coming soon

Would like to thank all of you for stopping by to see my parts.as well as understanding where i am coming from with my injuries.i am planning to put together a grassroots sponsor deal for all up and comin stunt rider & bike builders to follow their dreams and make a little scratch as well.Anyone who has any interest please email me the first 100 people to sign on get all set up 4 FREE.

·
Registered
533 Posts
:bsflag:
Sorry Man I Have Been Jammed Up Since Being Hit By A Drunk And Broke Both Legs And Arms And Need To Make Some Scratch. I'm Only One Injured Rider Not A Store Or Chain. If I Had Never Lost My Job I Would Be Tying To By Another Bike But Instead I Got Buried Ny Bills And Lost My Bike I Was Building For Maxton To Set A Speed Record For Sub Liter Bikes. Now I Have 10 Months And Starting From Scratch But I Won't Stop As Long As I Am Breathin.
I dont buy it. This looks and smells like bull %%%% and i'm not going to be the one to step in it! :bsflag:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts