Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted everybody to know I got mine in the mail a few days after I placed the order. Pretty fast shipping, no hassles, and great price. Be sure if you get this not to install it without a fuel processor. I have noticed a lot of noobs lately, so I don't want anyone to ruin their bike.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Why would I need a fuel processor if the air filter housing hasn't been modified? Thought the only time you needed a fuel processor was if you modified the air intake!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know about this site.. looks kinda shady to me... i mean, doesn't say what credit cards they take... not secured... no phone number either to contact them in case of a problem...

BTW, just wanted to say thanks to YoungBloodM50 for the link. And Thanks to everybody that ordered, found you guys while tracking my traffic. -Ken

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know about this site.. looks kinda shady to me... i mean, doesn't say what credit cards they take... not secured... no phone number either to contact them in case of a problem...

BTW, just wanted to say thanks to YoungBloodM50 for the link. And Thanks to everybody that ordered, found you guys while tracking my traffic. -Ken

Hey thank you Ken. I am always trying to pinch pinch pennies but still get quality products, and thanks to people like you, I can get what I need. So thanks again, and anybody who is considering purchasing from Ken, no need to hesitate. Great product and great service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts