The Continental brand producing top-notch tires was established in 1871 in Hanover, Germany. Back in the day, it was one of the first companies to start producing cord tires. Today, Continental owns 54 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in 35 countries all over the world and a workforce of more than 31,000 people. Many riders consider Continental to be one of the best tire brands delivering excellent tires for all applications.
We are happy to announce Continental Tires Summer Rebate! If you are looking for a set of new motorcycle tires we have a great offer for you! Purchase a pair of ContiRoad Attack 3 or ContiSport Attack 4 tires and get a $50 Visa Prepaid Card! Do not hesitate, this offer won't last long. It is valid through June 30, 2021. Please complete the following PDF form to get your card.
CONTINENTAL® - CONTI SPORT ATTACK 3
• Performance-oriented pattern design for better drainage in wet conditions
• More improved wet grip due to an optimized compound
• The EasyHandling technology bestows the tire with linear handling even if stabilizing gyroscopic forces are nominal (e.g. when turning)
• Simultaneously, accuracy and grounding feel are improved at benchmark level - applies to all riding situations in this segment
• Comfortable and easy for all demands, whether on long rides or winding roads
• Balanced characteristics from the first to the last mile
• TractionSkin, a revolutionary new micro-rough tread surface, virtually puts an end to tire break-in
• This is possible due to a new mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tire-release agents
• MultiGrip makes it possible to use a homogenous grip grading with a single compound thanks to temperature-controlled curing of the tire during the production process
• Handmade in Germany
110/70-17 54H | 120/60-17 55H | 190/50-17 73H | 190/55-17 75H | 200/55-17 78H
CONTINENTAL® - CONTI ROAD ATTACK 3
• Extraordinary light and precise handling with outstanding grip and curve stability
• Exceptional control of riding performance and optimal feedback in the limit range
• Special construction on the front and rear wheel for higher stability and feedback when braking into and accelerating out of curves
• MultiGrip Technology ensures high mileage and maximum grip in extreme lean angles
• TractionSkin provides an extremely safe and short tire break-in
110/70-17 54W | 120/60-17 55W | 120/70-17 58W | 120/70-17 58(W) | 130/80-17 65V | 150/70-17 69V | 150/70-17 69W | 160/60-17 69W | 170/60-17 72W | 170/60-17 72(W) | 180/55-17 73W | 180/55-17 73(W) | 190/50-17 73W | 190/55-17 75W | 100/90-18 56V | 110/80-18 58W | 120/70-18 59W | 130/80-18 66V | 160/60-18 70W | 110/80-19 59V | 120/70-19 60W
CONTINENTAL® - CONTI SPORT ATTACK 4 RADIAL
• BLACKCHILI SPORT-COMPOUND: more grip and improved traction thanks to the latest compound technology
• NEW PROFILE DESIGN: the larger footprint at extreme cornering angles
• HANDLING: typical Conti agility and precision when turning
• WARM-UP: rapid warm-up for confidence from the first mile
• WET HANDLING: RainGrip technology of the Continental test winners
• TRACK DAYS: also suitable for hobby race track use (without tire warmers)
120/60ZR17 55W | 120/70ZR17 58W | 120/70ZR17 58(W) | 160/60ZR17 69W | 180/55ZR17 73W | 190/50ZR17 73W | 190/50ZR17 73(W) | 190/55ZR17 75W | 190/55ZR17 75(W) | 200/55ZR17 78W
Note that the actual Tread Pattern for your specific tire may vary slightly from the displayed images based on the size and/or width of the actual tire ordered.
Click the image to enter the product page for more information.
If you would like to browse the full catalog of Continental tires at MOTORCYCLEiD.com, press the "Shop Now" button below:
Feel free to contact us here if you have any questions, or you can call our specialists at 888.903.4344