1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
Just be aware anything that changes the air intake will effect the fuel mapping...makers spend lots of money on R&D to get the best from what they fit. having said that you can mess with it if you are able to remap or flash the original mapping. Note you do need to know what you are doing and can cause irrepearble damage to your ecu if you dont.

·
Registered
27 Posts
M50 intake

Hi was reading this post https://www.motorcycleforums.net/forum/marauder-m50-secret-hideaway/50242-09-m50-air-intake-mod.html#/topics/50242?page=1 want to make the same to my bike but was wondering how it works? It doesn't need a filter inside or it works the same without it? No remap?? That post States that it won't add additional air to the fuel mixture but I'm wondering about it, thanks
Mine was made by a company called Thunder Mfg. but I think they're out of business. You could try to Google them and I think that they have a Facebook page. I did have to add a fuel proc . I bought a Cobra but if I were doing it now I'd get one from GMan. I just checked my files. Take a look at a company called MeanCycles (888-486-6326), that's where I ordered mine from. [h=1]TORNADO POLISHED AIR KIT FOR M50- MOUNTING BRACKET INCLUDED[/h]THUNDER MFG.
PART NO: TH31009A/20304A

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts