Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Brought his own beer
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very very close to trading in my M50 for a M109R, just working out some last details.

I have a DJ's Rear Drive Mod, new never installed sitting in my garage. I know that these are in high demand now since parts have become scarce...

Anyone interested in buying it and for how much? I'm taking offers - consider it a forum auction. Price needs to include shipping which by its weight is about $40 minimum.

If you don't know what the DJ's Rear Drive Mod is, do a search on this forum and VolusaRiders.com.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Dude I live in CLT too...who smoked enough crack to trade you bikes? I presume not a straight up trade? This a dealer thing?

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think your on crack Nate....he said he is trading it in ... a dealer thing as you put it.

·
Brought his own beer
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yes, I have to bring money to the table to do the deal.

The deal is not done quite yet, big portion of which is convincing the wife ;)

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Selling in the wrong forum, and an auction? What nerve! Guy hangs around for a few months and thinks he owns the place.

;-)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Selling in the wrong forum, and an auction? What nerve! Guy hangs around for a few months and thinks he owns the place.

;-)
Holy hell... over 19k posts! I dont think I've got that many posts on every message board I've ever been on put together!

You are my god.:whore:

-K

·
Registered
120 Posts
Holy hell... over 19k posts! I dont think I've got that many posts on every message board I've ever been on put together!

You are my god.:whore:

-K
Can anybody say POST WHORE!!!?
He must not have a job, a wife, or a life! How the hell you get so many posts Clint? Damn you must go through keyboards like crazy!

·
Registered
301 Posts
He's a moderator.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Tech, this is an M50 forum. You need to read the agreement you received when you signed up. It clearly states that if you trade up to a M109r, you must get one for all of us.

Just kidding, but seriously, you can't get one.
LOL, just jerkin your chain. Congratulations! (we hate you).
We will in no way be jealous.:lol4:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am very very close to trading in my M50 for a M109R, just working out some last details.

I have a DJ's Rear Drive Mod, new never installed sitting in my garage. I know that these are in high demand now since parts have become scarce...

Anyone interested in buying it and for how much? I'm taking offers - consider it a forum auction. Price needs to include shipping which by its weight is about $40 minimum.

If you don't know what the DJ's Rear Drive Mod is, do a search on this forum and VolusaRiders.com.

·
Super Moderator
13,153 Posts
Trying 2crz

If you intended to comment on this subject, it didn't work.
Note that the thread is 13 years old.......and try again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts