Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered some boots and gloves from Jafrum.com. I ordered mesh gloves and riding boots. Well I ordered size 12 boots. I have the confirmation page saved as html. (I always do this on internet orders) So When I received my sale confirmation e-mail the next day it said size 11... So I called them that day and everytime I called I sat on hold 12 minutes jsut to leave a message. I called them 8 times left numerous messages and I also sent them an e-mail!!!!!!! The next day when I woke up I got the tracking information... I tried to call them 3 times again with no result. So yesterday afternoon at work I got a call. I answered it and the lady told me it was a mistake on MY part but since i sent an e-mail before they got shipped they would send me a return shipping label and ship the 12's out as soon as they got the 11's back. I asked because of the inconvenience could they ship the 12's now and I would ship the 11's back and if I didn't they could jsut run my card.... She said she would speak to management and send me an e-mail.... I even told her I would send her the html afterwards to show her the size I ordered.

So I got another call a few min ago and she told me that because they have such a high call and e-mail volume they could not gaurantee any fixes AND they would not be shipping me a return label. I'd have to pay to ship them the 11's and then pay them 10.00 to get shipped the right size... I told them I would be refusing the shipment and will be contacting the BBB and if my money was not credited back in full I will be pursuing other means and getting other people involved. I explained that I was already going to post this on every motorcycle forum I was a part of and because of me I gaurantee they will lose tons of business because they can't handle the "Volume" of their business.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This is a $20 problem.
Why do you get yourself so worked up over 20 bucks? Just pay it. And maybe consider those people who have real problems.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm warning people about a motorcycle gear seller that has terrible customer service and letting them know of my story so hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to them... 2nd time you've put unwanted 2 cents into something I've posted..... I wasn't Venting, I was informing hence the name of the thread. There is a differance you know....

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is a shame you have had such a bad experience with them....

I have purchased many times from Jafrum and have never had a problem with them - postage to Australia very reasonable and very quick. I have emailed them with an issue and waited only a day or 2 for a satisfactory response. I would and have highly recommended them. The quality of their product is great and the price very good.

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
.. 2nd time you've put unwanted 2 cents into something I've posted..... .
Maybe this is the 10th time I've done that too.
That's the way open forums work.
Get used to it.

You could have made your point without such a long rant/vent.

Sorry you had the problem.
I hope you have the chance to refuse the shipment; often that's not possible.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thanx for the heads up Stingray! Your post is perfectly justified and not long enough... let me know what happens.
Don't pay attention to the idiotic remarks of others, peeps be trolling I say :bluethum:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts