Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey bro I’m having the same problem as you right now can you help .... what was the Robles did you fix it ?
James,
I have a similar problem. I replaced the stator, rectifier, and starter relay but the battery still randomly dies out and cant start it after 20 minute ride. Did you figure your issue out?

·
Super Moderator
13,363 Posts
James,
I have a similar problem. I replaced the stator, rectifier, and starter relay but the battery still randomly dies out and cant start it after 20 minute ride. Did you figure your issue out?
For about $10, you can get a multi-meter........which might keep you from throwing any MORE money on parts that you don't need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For about $10, you can get a multi-meter........which might keep you from throwing any MORE money on parts that you don't need.
Sure, but imma dummy and don't really know which ones to check. I replaced the battery today, rode it for 30 or so and thus far we are good. What is odd is that the old battery takes a charge and tests good.

·
Super Moderator
13,363 Posts
Sure, but imma dummy and don't really know which ones to check.
Most people who realize that they don't have the skill or knowledge to troubleshoot a problem,
come to a place like this and ask for help.
BEFORE throwing money away.
Good luck.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts